DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DronePro USA Beware

dfstarman

Reactions
Warning about DronePro USA:

I ordered a MA2 fly more from them 5/17, I checked with them on 5/19 they said it was being packed. On 5/21, I checked the status which had changed ,saying it would ship on 5/25. I asked to cancel the order and provide a refund they said no as my cc was already processed .

But I could wait until I got the drone and return it for a refund.

They have never answered their phone, or responded to vmails, or emails or the message app on their website.
They occasionally respond to a FB message on their FB site. They have since stopped responding and I know of one other person in the same situation. I filed a dispute with my CC company.
CAVEAT EMPTOR -Let the buyer beware
I Just checked DJI's dealer list I don't see them on it
THe CC company told me they credited my account

Last edited:
Reactions: TwoLiterSoda
Warning about DronePro USA:

I ordered a MA2 fly more from them 5/17, I checked with them on 5/19 they said it was being packed. On 5/21, I checked the status which had changed ,saying it would ship on 5/25. I asked to cancel the order and provide a refund they said no as my cc was already processed .

But I could wait until I got the drone and return it for a refund.

They have never answered their phone, or responded to vmails, or emails or the message app on their website.
They occasionally respond to a FB message on their FB site. They have since stopped responding and I know of one other person in the same situation. I filed a dispute with my CC company.
CAVEAT EMPTOR -Let the buyer beware
I Just checked DJI's dealer list I don't see them on it
THe CC company told me they credited my account
Always order everything on Mastercard and watch the account daily. If there is a problem Citi Banlk Mastercard will allow me to dispute a charge. That usually solves the problem immediately. Never order anything without putting it on Mastercard. The dispute is your friend.

Always order everything on Mastercard and watch the account daily. If there is a problem Citi Banlk Mastercard will allow me to dispute a charge. That usually solves the problem immediately. Never order anything without putting it on Mastercard. The dispute is your friend.
Yes I used Visa and disputed it and finally got credit, they just never answered me anymore

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot