DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drones Flying Over Private Property - Can You Stop Them?

its one of the regs that really restricts public flying here. It used to be 30m from people and buildings, but they removed the buildings a few years ago. 30m from people is something that CASA strictly enforce. I think its 50m in the UK.
The other thing is the no nightflying here. It can be done with approvals, but the average Joe cant/shouldnt do it. I find this one the most annoying as some of the best pics are taken at night, and maintaining line of sight is so much easier. Its something that has come over from manned flight rules

Reactions: mavic3usa
No one is ever going to be sent to a federal prison for throwing a rock at a drone. And in the very few reports I've read about incidents involving someone shooting at a drone, the shooter was sentenced only when there were other serious criminal charges, too. Yes, drones are aircraft ..., but this going to happen.

Can anyone cite instances where someone was imprisoned for shooting at a drone, without other charges actually accounting for the penalty?
Want to make a bet on that?.... Pay the DA the right amount of donation and the charges will certainly stick, then make a big donation to the presiding judge...... guess where the criminal is going.

You can quote any and all laws that are actually on the books, but if no agency is actively enforcing the law, then the law effectively does not exsit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersister300