DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drop in M3 Price

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just a FYI, I am waiting for conformation new stock is the non early release hardware.

Just a FYI, I am waiting for conformation new stock is the non early release hardware.

Interesting. Thanks for posting.

Edit: Received a notification about the sale(s) from DJI Fly app as well.

Last edited:
It's not uncommon for DJI to offer promotional discounts on new drones 4 months after release. It isn't a permanent price change.

Reactions: prz3mk0
Reactions: Rogat19
Any idea how long the sale will last? How long did they last in the past? Thanks
I believe this one is only for two weeks. The best selling Mavic 2 Pro was offered at a temporary $300 discount several times during the last 3 years. The temporary sale price of the Mavic 3 by itself makes creating your own Combo bundle more attractive, so you don't waste $300 on a backpack you'll never use. Just buy the additional accessories a la carte, including the RC-Pro, for the best Mavic 3 experience.

Last edited:
I believe this one is only for two weeks. The best selling Mavic 2 Pro was offered at a temporary $300 discount several times during the last 3 years. The temporary sale price of the Mavic 3 by itself makes creating your own Combo bundle more attractive, so you don't waste $300 on a backpack you'll never use. Just buy the additional accessories a la carte, including the RC-Pro, for the best Mavic 3 experience.
Yeah, I'm getting an itch...
  • M3 + two extra batteries + third-party multi-charger + hard case = $2614
  • M3 FMC = $2849
    Difference of $235
Don't really need the filters and a much better case than the combo kit bag.
Got the RC-Pro in the Air 2S special so I can sell the stock controller...

Now, if I could just figure out how to hide this from the wife...

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Yeah, I'm getting an itch...
  • M3 + two extra batteries + third-party multi-charger + hard case = $2614
  • M3 FMC = $2849
    Difference of $235
Don't really need the filters and a much better case than the combo kit bag.
Got the RC-Pro in the Air 2S special so I can sell the stock controller...

Now, if I could just figure out how to hide this from the wife...
I bought everything a la carte, replacing the backpack with an extra battery, and skipping the filters. I like having the stock RC-N1 alternative for full sized iPad use and stealth, as the now silenced RC-N1 controller mews like a kitten, instead of screaming like an alley cat, at 15% battery! If I could only find a tear down of the RC-Pro, showing exactly where that noisy transducer is inside, I could drill a similar tiny hole in it, to apply the necessary pressure, like a volume control!

Rumor has it, that if you send the wife on a $2614 shopping spree of her own, she won't complain so much about your new drone acquisition! 🤣 It just doubles your cost, but it makes for a happy wife, which makes for a happy life!

• Haha
Reactions: PAW and oztx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman