DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing

djoe

Reactions
I am currently using an I3 laptop for editing videos, and using DaVinci, but I am having issues with this, as the computer goes really slow and sometimes freeze when using the software. Also I have noticed that although the video before starting editing was looking quite good, when I manage to save it, with DaVinci, comes really blurred and not clear and full of zebra lines, and can;t figure out why even though changed the settings several times, still the final video will be very bad. Do you suggest I need a better laptop or change the editing software maybe another one which uses less memory and can work fine on my I3 laptop? Your help is much appreciated as it's a pity all my videos are still kept un-edited. Thank you

I have a fast gaming/ editing computer and could install DaVinci and use the same project settings to render your edited video's if you upload the project to a dropbox or file sharing repository.

Does it save all of your work in a exportable project file?

I have a fast gaming/ editing computer and could install DaVinci and use the same project settings to render your edited video's if you upload the project to a dropbox or file sharing repository.

Does it save all of your work in a exportable project file?
No, it saves all on its memory of the laptop