DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Web based (online) video editing software

RonanCork

Reactions
Hi Guys,

Long story but I don't have a personal laptop, only my work one (multinational company). I can only install work-approved software on the pc. So I can't install Da Vinci Resolve like I'd hope to.

Does any one know any web based (online via a browser) application that offer decent video editing abilities - free or paid. Preferably free :-|

Thanks Ro

I can't imagine a web based program for video editing that could keep up with the bandwidth required even with the best internet connection. Computers are pretty cheap. You might want to buy one, but check the Da Vinci Resolve requirements first. You will need a decent CPU and a fair amount of fast memory. A laptop screen is to small, but you can always add a monitor. A good desktop would be cheaper and better, IMO.

Screen Shot 2024-03-17 at 10.17.06 AM.png
I had the M1 Mini with 8 GB of RAM and it would run Da Vinci Resolve 4K footage without proxies. This is twice the RAM and the upgraded processor for $150 less than I paid for the M1 Mini. Granted, you'll need a monitor, keyboard and mouse but I don't think you'll find something with the power of this near the same price. Don't let the 16Gb of RAM fool you, it is way more efficient than anything else with 16Gb of RAM. This is at B&H

There are a few:

Reactions: RonanCork
I've been using Capcut for pc, but they say you can use it online. Very easy to use also

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne