DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Elsecar uk mavic air 2

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Hello & Welcome!

I had similar concerns as you - here is a thread I created with HUGE feedback from owners of MA2, and should definitely help you.

I dont have a vast amount of experience, but the MA2 has blown me away. Its an awesome little(or maybe actually mid) size drone. Its features punch well above its weight, practice in a nice open space...........mistakes are not a problem if there is nothing to hit! Safe flying and welcome :cool:

Thank you for all answers im gonna keep it .my only problem is i got dji googles that i use it with spark and i was planning to use it with mavic 2 if i got it .from what i read it looks like ma2 will not support them

Welcome to the forum. I enjoy my MA2. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi everyone i just got my ma2 today .i pick fly more combo over mavic zoom for same price .hope i made good decision. Anyone have both? Any opinions coz i still can send it back
Welcome to the forum, MA2 will be fine for you hope you enjoy it .I have flown both MA1 & Spark since January 2019 and just passed my A2 C of C and looking forward to C certified drones being released I am actually tempted in purchasing a MM but still undecided.I am not too far from you in Doncaster.

Hi, and welcome :)

I have a Mavic 2 zoom, and it's a great drone! However, if I were you I'd keep the Air 2.

I purchased the zoom because I wanted to upgrade to the Mavic series and the zoom was the cheaper option. I had a Spark before, but found the 2 axis gimbal and the lack of occusync limiting so hence the upgrade.

The thing is, I don't really use the zoom facility apart from framing the odd picture. With a drone you just fly it to wherever you want, and I mostly forget it actually HAS a zoom lens! I found it wasn't as useful as I thought, but the main reason for the upgrade is still perfectly valid and I have no plans to change.

So the difference between the Air 2 and the Mavic 2 zoom (for me) aren't that different. The side sensors on the Mavic 2 series only operate in certain modes. The camera on the air 2 is a good couple of years newer, so as good as, or an improvement on the one in the zoom.

I'm waiting for the Mavic 3 to turn up, but that might be tomorrow, might be next year or maybe never. But if I was choosing right now, I'd pick the Air 2. The only negative right now is that Litchi doesn't work with it as yet.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead