DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Energen DroneMax M221A Multi Charger

AlienDrone

Reactions
Greetings Fellow Pilots! I just received my M2Z this week. The supplier from which I ordered the drone had this multi charger that can charge 3 batteries at once. I admit I did not research after market charges very much before making this impulse purchase. So far, I have only used my DJI single charger and have not opened the package of the Energen charger. Are any of you familiar with this charger?

Greetings Fellow Pilots! I just received my M2Z this week. The supplier from which I ordered the drone had this multi charger that can charge 3 batteries at once. I admit I did not research after market charges very much before making this impulse purchase. So far, I have only used my DJI single charger and have not opened the package of the Energen charger. Are any of you familiar with this charger?
In the vid he is charging MPP batteries only... didn’t watch every second of the 15 minute vid though. I’d recommend checking it out on the manufacturer’s website.

Reactions: AlienDrone
In the vid he is charging MPP batteries only... didn’t watch every second of the 15 minute vid though. I’d recommend checking it out on the manufacturer’s website.
Great! Thanks for the reply. Saw a few threads about battery swelling problems. While charging times are important, I'm trying to do everything I can to maximize the life of these batteries.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78