DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

engine failure

kruzlifix

Reactions
hi there
I am extremly happy how my macic pro behaves in the rough northeastern brazilian environement.
but yesterdays gusts were probably too much and my drone fell for the first time off the sky. With its last gps signal, it was easy to locate, one front arm was folded back and its propeller broken
I suspect as cause a uncorrectly attached battery?
it says in the protocoll: problem with energy to engine and propeller problem.
is that indicative of a loose battery connection? it was sending a videostream so IMG_0446.PNG at all time...
thanks for any advice

I'd rather say it means "error: motor current" check prop.
If the prop is not generating it's normal lift the current to this motor will go up.
Maybe the prop was the cause for the crash and not the result?

hi there
I am extremly happy how my macic pro behaves in the rough northeastern brazilian environement.
but yesterdays gusts were probably too much and my drone fell for the first time off the sky. With its last gps signal, it was easy to locate, one front arm was folded back and its propeller broken
I suspect as cause a uncorrectly attached battery?
it says in the protocoll: problem with energy to engine and propeller problem.
is that indicative of a loose battery connection? it was sending a videostream so View attachment 17719 at all time...
thanks for any advice

Perhaps the arm was not fully extended at takeoff and it folded in during flight. This would cause motor errors as prop would hit the mavic body and not be able to spin.

Maybe you had a propeller hit which caused the prop to break - and then you got the message

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb2627