DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EPSON Moverio BT-300 Review

Reactions: double2g
I was just looking at them and couldn't figure them out until you just said I have to order both sides. Makes sense now.
Thanks
Yeah, it's totally senseless that they (Shapeways) don't package both sides together. Especially since you can't use one side without the other.

Reactions: sonof40
How clear is the semi-transparent image in the glasses? Is it hard to make out any of the UI in DJI GO or can everything be seen clearly?
@msinger I was able to "screen grab" this pic from a German YouTube video. The guy recorded this by holding his iPhone behind the glasses:
upload_2017-2-5_15-59-25.png

Reactions: msinger
It should be noted that we were thinking of using a screen recording app, but we didn't want it to effect latency. Also because it wouldn't be able to record the screen and what the user is seeing - it wouldn't have given an accurate view.

Reactions: marc r
Hello, this is a Belgian video and I am the author :)

Here is the link:
Yes I've seen these videos...you do a good job of capturing the pilots view and he's NOT using any sunshade. I'm the one that asked the question on your YouTube channel

Reactions: Opabob and marc r
I think we might need to retest without the shades to see if it's easier to see the Mavic.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Might be a bit of a "trade off"...I'm home today and the weather is suppose to be great. I'll try them w/o shades.

Just took a short flight using the BT-300 w/o the sunshades. It is/was 60 degrees and there was a morning sun, yes I could make out the DJI GO app while flying; but the image was not very "crisp". I then put the sunshades on and I was able to view the GO app and view the Mavic through the app.

The only stupid issue that I have is my OCD...I need to order a short mini USB, I hate **** "dangling".

Reactions: lmk and ZALEXANDERK
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder