DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EPSON Moverio BT-300 Review

Oh, now I understand what your concern is. It looks like you're the opposite of me, as I stated earlier I disliked the totally enclosed feeling of goggles. I guess its all comes down to a matter of preference.

Last edited:
I notice the release date on the pre-order site has been taken down. Has anyone gotten a pair of these recently? I'd like to order, but not if there's not even a rough idea when they might come in.

What is the DJI Go4 version you have on the Moverio? I cant seam to be able to get 4.0.3 or the latest 4.0.4 it will not update the app for some reason i stuck in the version before 4.0.3.

Hi, I've just solved the problem. I couldn't use DJI Go4 on my Moverio BT-300 glasses as the App would not respond. I also was not able to update the Moverio Operating System from version R1.0.0 to R1.1.0
The solution s to go to "Settings - Backup & Reset - Factory data reset".
After you have reset, go to " Settings-About Device- System Update" and follow instruction for update the operating system.
Once updated, down load the DJI GO4 from the AppStore.

Reactions: Evo1668
Hi, I've just solved the problem. I couldn't use DJI Go4 on my Moverio BT-300 glasses as the App would not respond. I also was not able to update the Moverio Operating System from version R1.0.0 to R1.1.0
The solution s to go to "Settings - Backup & Reset - Factory data reset".
After you have reset, go to " Settings-About Device- System Update" and follow instruction for update the operating system.
Once updated, down load the DJI GO4 from the AppStore.
Mine update to R 1.1 just fine and then i downloaded DJIGO 4 app fine but it is an old version compared with the latest that is out there for Android that is 4.0.4. What is the version of the DJIGO 4 app that you have on your Moverio?

What's the easiest way to fly FPV?

im going to use a DJI mavic, and just want so little hazzle as possible, with a simple and clean solution

a bonus if the headset is good enougn for connecting to xbox, watching movies and so on to!

is it just me... or is it hard to get focused when using theese?

ive checked some videos.. and it seems like you have some kind of "picture in picture", when you are using them you can see the drown "in front" of the actuall camera footage..
and you also see your surrounding with the perific vision.. isnt it to much info to take in to make it easy to sort out?

Reactions: JensnPS
Ordered mine as well. Originally got a ship date of early to mid April but got a revised notice that I should have it this coming Wednesday. Should be interesting. I'll post thoughts once I have a chance to try it out.

Reactions: Expedy21
Mine update to R 1.1 just fine and then i downloaded DJIGO 4 app fine but it is an old version compared with the latest that is out there for Android that is 4.0.4. What is the version of the DJIGO 4 app that you have on your Moverio?

I have downloaded the new FW but the icon for the 4.0.3 won't go away the app says it's 4.0.3 when I check the version but the notification box remains. When I click on it it just shows download screen but doesn't respond. Spock any advice

Reactions: Mr Spock
I was going to order a pair of the Epson BT-300 Drone Edition...... BUT

It looks like these glasses/googles were made for DJI Drones...... Yet they fail to include a MOUNT !! :(

So you have to order a mount adapter from a 3rd party at a cost of over $40 :eek:

It rubs me the wrong way to have a EXPENSIVE item not include a $5 plastic part :mad:

Will I get a pair.... maybe, but I will wait until there are some "rave" reviews of this ;)

Reactions: Trevlam and Rbruz
I haven't received mine yet - due Tuesday. I'm just curious for those who say it did not come with a mount. Did you order the "Drone Edition"? By the pictures I have seen, the Moverio controller sits in the Mavic controller without a separate mount. Am I missing something/

Reactions: Soundtekk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky