DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EPSON MOVERIO camera

meens

Reactions
I have a friend who is flying fpv with Litchi. He told me there is a function that allows you to switch from the drone camera view to the phone camera view simply by pushing the C1 button. I was wandering whether there could a possibility to do the same with the MOVERIO glasses. With the dark shades it is sometimes difficult to see both your drone and your drone view so a simple push on C1 or C2 would be a nice addition. I know if both the camera application and DJI GO are running you can go from one to the other using the square icon but this is more cumbersome than simply using C1 or C2.

Vincent

He told me there is a function that allows you to switch from the drone camera view to the phone camera view simply by pushing the C1 button.
Are you referring to the VR view in Litchi? If so, DJI GO has no VR mode.

FYI, you can find all of the available C1 options in the "Remote Controller Settings" section of DJI GO.

I have a friend who is flying fpv with Litchi. He told me there is a function that allows you to switch from the drone camera view to the phone camera view simply by pushing the C1 button. I was wandering whether there could a possibility to do the same with the MOVERIO glasses. With the dark shades it is sometimes difficult to see both your drone and your drone view so a simple push on C1 or C2 would be a nice addition. I know if both the camera application and DJI GO are running you can go from one to the other using the square icon but this is more cumbersome than simply using C1 or C2.

Vincent

Well actually I havent tried but let me see if I can configure it. The moverio run on android so this cam definetly be possible.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ