DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Epson sends out second hand bt-300 as new that don’t work . Anybody else had this problem ??

erickx

Reactions
I bought online DIRECT from epson a bt 300
When it arrived the seals were dirty and the box looked used ...
I encountered problems with connections at home so went to friends to test it there .
Same problems . I googled the problem and found out that I’m not the first person to encounter this !
Try calling them and get put on hold for hours ..

Was so looking forward to my glasses
If I’m not allowed to post this here please tell me and I remove it .

IMG_6857.JPGIMG_6854.JPGIMG_6856.JPG

Last edited:
Greetings sir. My sincerest apologies you are having this issue. Have you worked out a solution with the customer support team? Where are you located?

Last edited:
Reactions: ksmusa and erickx
Greetings sir. My sincerest apologies you are having this issue. Have you worked out a solution with it customer support team? Where are you located?

I’m in the Netherlands, I haven’t been able to get anyone at the phone this week . Not do they respond to a call back request.My order was send from Germany .

I hate to do it by means of social media but you can imagine my disappointment.
I hope you can contact customer support for me .
Order 10315325

You can contact me at [email protected]

See, it all worked out......
But as a suggestion (and owner of these fine glasses) Do a system restore on the Moverio controller, and install an earlier version of the GO4 app. The later ones are resource hungry, and the processor in the controller with the moverios is not the fastest "zebra in the herd".

Pick one of the earlier versions to try first, the later/newer versions end up burning up your resources, and NFZ headaches, quizes, ]etc.
Go here:
DJI GO 4 for Android - APK Download

You just have to figure out what "flight features" you want to trade off for functionality/reliablity in the different versions of the GO app,
(AND the AC firmware level), but that's another story......

See, it all worked out......
But as a suggestion (and owner of these fine glasses) Do a system restore on the Moverio controller, and install an earlier version of the GO4 app. The later ones are resource hungry, and the processor in the controller with the moverios is not the fastest "zebra in the herd".

Pick one of the earlier versions to try first, the later/newer versions end up burning up your resources, and NFZ headaches, quizes, ]etc.
Go here:
DJI GO 4 for Android - APK Download

You just have to figure out what "flight features" you want to trade off for functionality/reliablity in the different versions of the GO app,
(AND the AC firmware level), but that's another story......

Thanks !

The same thing happened to me, Moverio BT 300 ordered to Epson Italy, I received the package with the seals open and dirty, so I took the camera and made the opening, inside I found the glasses full of fingerprints and with small scratches, the bags with broken accessories, there was also no accessory but I do not remember what the manuals were not present. I immediately contacted Epson Italy via email with attached footage and with a time of one month I received a new package with an apology from the Epson staff.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27