DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error calibrating vision sensors in DJI Assistant

Aaron24

Reactions
Hi guys I am posting this here in case anyone can assist. I have also asked on the DJI forum but I am not expecting much help as in the past DJI staff seem very knowledgeable about their own product and very unprofessional.....

I started getting the message when flying about needing to calibrate the vision sensors. I have the DJI Assistant app on my PC and I have tried several times to calibrate the vision sensors, it seems to work then at the final moment when it is completing the task with the progress bar I get the error message in the pic.

I have uninstalled the DJI Assistant app twice and also tried it on a second PC at my home, twice and I continue to get the same error message .

Any ideas what is causing this error message, is it safe to fly at the moment with this happening? My Mavic 2 Zoom does not appear to have any issues if I am continuing to fly but just want to ask to be safe.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 22
Have you tried adjusting the monitor resolution to 1080p

Hi guys I am posting this here in case anyone can assist. I have also asked on the DJI forum but I am not expecting much help as in the past DJI staff seem very knowledgeable about their own product and very unprofessional.....

I started getting the message when flying about needing to calibrate the vision sensors. I have the DJI Assistant app on my PC and I have tried several times to calibrate the vision sensors, it seems to work then at the final moment when it is completing the task with the progress bar I get the error message in the pic.

I have uninstalled the DJI Assistant app twice and also tried it on a second PC at my home, twice and I continue to get the same error message .

Any ideas what is causing this error message, is it safe to fly at the moment with this happening? My Mavic 2 Zoom does not appear to have any issues if I am continuing to fly but just want to ask to be safe.
It doesn't work on my laptops, I was told it needs to be on a PC with separate monitor. It def has something to do with computer screen.

For me, the way i made it work was to upgrade to the very latest vesion of the DJI Assistant software and then it worked.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54