Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ESC Errors Help Please!

arge

Reactions
Hi all

First time poster!

Wonder if anyone could help?

I have had a Mavic since April, purchased from John Lewis. Love it! So much fun. Even survived a quite spectacular pigeon invasion the other day! Very dramatic.

One issue!

From day one I’ve had “esc status errors”. I usually power cycle a couple of times and they go. But its happening every time i go out.

DJI want me to send it back.

I have DJI Care refresh.

do i…...

A. Fill in a service repair form with DJI and return to them direct. Presuming DJI Care Refresh will make it a priority? Although this is currently proving a problem as a bug on their site wont allow me to enter a UK address.
B. Take it into John Lewis and have John Lewis send it.

Or does anyone know how to sort the ESC issue!

Sorry guys, any single bit of advice much appreciated!

Cheers

Ian

I would take it back to John Lewis for a straight up exchange or refund.

I would take it back to John Lewis for a straight up exchange or refund.

Thanks HSK! Much Appreciated. I was thinking it's probably safer considering their customer service is usually so good.

Thanks HSK! Much Appreciated. I was thinking it's probably safer considering their customer service is usually so good.
And even if you have care refresh, you can usually get that transferred to the new drone by showing DJI proof of the return / exchange.

I've done the same thing.

And even if you have care refresh, you can usually get that transferred to the new drone by showing DJI proof of the return / exchange.

I've done the same thing.

oh wow, great advice. thanks HSK. very helpful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIFly