Join Us Now

[EXPIRED] Spark $289 @Target; Mavic $799

Xtreme Drone Pilot

Reactions
UPDATE 12/12/17: EXPIRED, BACK TO $349

It's that RUN command again! :D

Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

DJI Spark Drone (White) $289 + Free S/H

Picking up my Spark in a couple of hours...

Mavic's Black Hole of Binge Shopping in action... :D

forrest_gump_running_alabama_jenny.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyestick
XDP do you kids? I I love your buying power, my boy races a Sprint car so takes me forever to save change for my toys.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
My justification: I was thinking of buying a small FPV drone for $30-50 for utilitarian tasks, to help me check on things and see what's not easy or possible to see without a drone. Examples: driving some dirt roads where I can get stuck in my 2wd if I don't check the road ahead and there's no way to u-turn; checking if some remote campsite is occupied or not, to avoid an awkward "Here's Johnny!" moment; peaking above the wall of trees at many hiking trails in the mountains in Northwest USA, where you can be hiking for hours and don't see anything but trees; many, many small, utilitarian uses for which Mavic is just unwieldy.

Can't beat just over half of the original Spark's price!

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
This cute little kitten just got a new owner! Wow, very impressed. Although I've checked out Spark before at an apple store, it seems to be much smaller when I actually have one in my hands right now. Super cute toy!!!

RTFMing now (without the manual, I wouldn't even find that charging port, it's well hidden under the unconspicous little cover).

Very happy! Everyone should get one!

Reactions: LawFlyer
Shoot, at that price you could still add the 2 year protection @80 bucks, and still come out ahead. Coverage : Accidental damage from handling coverage, Normal Wear and Tear Coverage, screen repair, electrical defects, failures due to drops, failures due to spills, mechanical defects;

As a current spark owner, I would recommend against using a phone to control it. Too many horror stories to take a chance, buy the controller.

By chance would you know if the mavic controller would work with the spark

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smoluse