DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exploring Castle Ruin in Scotland - Cinematic HD

Manny T

Reactions
So on our way back home and we came across a majestic castle ruin east of Scotland, it was the perfect day to fly, no wind and clear sky, so it was time to unleashed the Mavic! the Phantom 4 Pro shortly followed the footstep of Mavic.

Do please enjoy this mini cinematic footage shot from above.

So on our way back home and we came across a majestic castle ruin east of Scotland, it was the perfect day to fly, no wind and clear sky, so it was time to unleashed the Mavic! the Phantom 4 Pro shortly followed the footstep of Mavic.

Do please enjoy this mini cinematic footage shot from above.

Great scenery, and great editing too. I was waiting for you to fly out over the sea and get a shot from there as well. Guess it was too dark from that direction? What software do you use for the editing?

I liked it, but a bit to fast in the changes of the frames. It was like a sort of tiny rollercoaster. Make the clips a bit longer so the eyes can get used to what it is seeing. Mostly 4 to 5 seconds IMHO.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Great scenery, and great editing too. I was waiting for you to fly out over the sea and get a shot from there as well. Guess it was too dark from that direction? What software do you use for the editing?

Thank you! Appreciate it the comment. I was thinking about it but with it being my 3rd flights I didn't want to risk it, I'd rather slowly getting into the rhythm before I attempt something more risky.

and also i used adobe cc premiere pro

I liked it, but a bit to fast in the changes of the frames. It was like a sort of tiny rollercoaster. Make the clips a bit longer so the eyes can get used to what it is seeing. Mostly 4 to 5 seconds IMHO.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

yea i know what you mean, i did get the feeling of it's a bit quick but i have so many shots to fit in and i've set myself a target of less than 1minute video, as more than that, no one's going to watch the entire thing, but yea thanks for your input.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan