DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"FAA altitude warning" message?? New?

the problem with that is, you should fly more than 400ft AGL so you should have 120m set as your max height
yes i know it did give a warning i was just curious i suppose im not going to do it again...

Reactions: old man mavic
That works if you fly out on the prairie but there are plenty of places where you can fly more than 400 ft higher than your launch point and still be less than 400 ft above the ground below the drone.
@Meta4 i agree with what you are saying and i understand that if i was in a valley then setting my max altitude to 400ft would not allow me to fly up the mountain side any higher than 400ft from home point so to reach the summit i would have to adjust my max height ,that is ok ,but the point i was trying to make was that @ninja_geezer said he flew up to 600ft above the home point which is not a good idea if he was not in a valley

Fly app is the same. I have my altitude set to 500 meters and yet I still get the message at 100m and it stays on. Does anyone know how to get rid of these warnings? Really??

Does anyone know how to get rid of these warnings?
If you're talking about the "Flight altitude exceeds 393Ft." message, just tap the message and it will go away for the remainder of the flight even if you dip below 400' and climb back up to over 400'.

Reactions: ninja_geezer
Thanks! I am using the RE goggles on HDMI that makes it a bit harder to touch the right spot with a finger :). I'll give it a try next time..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan