DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FAA - Pilot Reg

DJI Ferrari

Reactions
So I have been searching all morning on how to log into the FAA to my account that already has my old spark already registered, I need to un register it and apply to register my new Mavic Pro. Can someone provide me with the link to where I can sign in because I have had no luck in finding it. Thank you to anyone who can help

So I have been searching all morning on how to log into the FAA to my account that already has my old spark already registered, I need to un register it and apply to register my new Mavic Pro. Can someone provide me with the link to where I can sign in because I have had no luck in finding it. Thank you to anyone who can help

This is a Part 107 registration?

FAADroneZone

Well i signed up and added my spark but could never remember where i went or how to log in, I forget things easily sadly, lol. But thank you for your kindness and help.

I don't know that their is another site. It seems that all roads using the FAA site lead back to this one. The FAA may have farmed this out.

I don't know that their is another site. It seems that all roads using the FAA site lead back to this one. The FAA may have farmed this out.

Incorrect. The official site is FAADroneZone

There is no reason anyone should use any other site.

Just a word of caution to be careful what sites you give your money to.

No - they haven't farmed anything out and there are no links to this third party site from the FAA site. How did you not see the link to the FAA site in post #2.

Reactions: dawgpilot
No - they haven't farmed anything out and there are no links to this third party site from the FAA site. How did you not see the link to the FAA site in post #2.
I guess you have not read the entire thread. A previous poster called this site a "scam"! Dronezone is the site I used. sar104 thinks this a scam site charging an extra $25. The OP couldn't remember where it was that he/she registered. I pointed out the FAA Dronezone as the place to go. So, I really don't know what you are referring to when you wrote "How did you not see the link".

I pointed out the FAA Dronezone as the place to go. So, I really don't know what you are referring to when you wrote "How did you not see the link".
He was pointing out that the site you posted in post #4 is not the FAA's website at all.
It's one of many scam sites set up to deceive people into paying more for what costs less at the genuine, official FAA website.

I guess you have not read the entire thread. A previous poster called this site a "scam"! Dronezone is the site I used. sar104 thinks this a scam site charging an extra $25. The OP couldn't remember where it was that he/she registered. I pointed out the FAA Dronezone as the place to go. So, I really don't know what you are referring to when you wrote "How did you not see the link".

No - you recommended Federal Drone Registration, not the FAA site, which is the site that I linked to in post #2.

This thread comprises very few posts - now you have not only recommended a scam website but are attempting to argue that you didn't post that?

Let me be very clear about this -- I went to the FAA website and copied the link. How this converted to this scam website is beyond me. I can't retrace what I did at this point but posting a scam site is not what I intended to do. My copied link was converted. I thought it strange when it posted as it did but being new this site, I did not know of its capabilities - my error.

My sincerest apologies for being an unwitting participant, I will be far more careful in the future.

Reactions: sar104
Let me be very clear about this -- I went to the FAA website and copied the link. How this converted to this scam website is beyond me. I can't retrace what I did at this point but posting a scam site is not what I intended to do. My copied link was converted. I thought it strange when it posted as it did but being new this site, I did not know of its capabilities - my error.

My sincerest apologies for being an unwitting participant, I will be far more careful in the future.

Well that's just weird. No harm done - I think the correct website is now clearly posted.

I’m not aware that you need to register/unregistered a specific aircraft. When I registered the license was issued to ME (an individual) and the issued number is to be put on any drone I own.

This may have changed since 2015 though. I did it when it was still free.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
čikuli