DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fair Warning. DJI Repair

Nomand Eloc

Reactions
Sent the bird and controller back to the Carson Ca for repair. I forgot to remove the small cable that connects the controller to your phone. I happen to use Android, and when they sent my repair back the controller was new and had a Lightning cable installed. :(

Please double check to make sure you do not include your cable and check for filters before sending anything back for repair.

Sent the bird and controller back to the Carson Ca for repair. I forgot to remove the small cable that connects the controller to your phone. I happen to use Android, and when they sent my repair back the controller was new and had a Lightning cable installed. :(

Please double check to make sure you do not include your cable and check for filters before sending anything back for repair.

That is a real pain but on the bright side the lightning cable costs twice as much as the Micro-USB one lol

When I sent mine back, I asked what they wanted. The reply was "remote control and MP only". So I took EVERYTHING out/off. Props, cables from the RC, etc. The only thing I left was the gimbal lock and cover. They sent it back with a new lightning cable, and a full set of blades, plus two for the back (bottom when folded/packed). Maybe they would have sent the extra blades anyway, but who knows.

FWIW, the 'repair' as documented indicated that they replaced parts on my bird - but the reality is I got a replacement bird, and new remote.

When I sent mine back, I asked what they wanted. The reply was "remote control and MP only". So I took EVERYTHING out/off. Props, cables from the RC, etc. The only thing I left was the gimbal lock and cover. They sent it back with a new lightning cable, and a full set of blades, plus two for the back (bottom when folded/packed). Maybe they would have sent the extra blades anyway, but who knows.

FWIW, the 'repair' as documented indicated that they replaced parts on my bird - but the reality is I got a replacement bird, and new remote.
Same here new bird and controller. Plus extra blades and a lightning cable. Just wish I would have removed my android cable.

Fast one day to fix. One day to ship, and receive. I do live only 200 or so miles away from the west coast repair center however.

Same for me, got extra props and new Mavic but they sent me the same battery I sent them (it was marked). I got my Mavic back less than 2 weeks after sending it and that was over the Christmas holiday. I am 3 states away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura