DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Fall Colours in Southern Ontario

That is spectacular! Music is perfect for this video. Colors are vibrant.
Ontario would be lucky to have video like this for their travel videos wanting people to come there!

Reactions: Garatshay
Ontario would be lucky to have video like this for their travel videos wanting people to come there!
Thank you - much appreciated. Timing in these cases is everything.
I miss the maple. We have beautiful birch trees but nothing that compares with your images. Thank you. Well done. You play the violin very nicely too. :)
Cheers - I wish I could play the violin

There’s hope for us oldies yet. A perfect example of drone flying and filming coupled with excellent editing and as the above say, music. Well done. We don’t get an autumn like that here but after all your national symbol is a maple leaf so a bit of a head start.

Reactions: Garatshay
There’s hope for us oldies yet. A perfect example of drone flying and filming coupled with excellent editing and as the above say, music. Well done. We don’t get an autumn like that here but after all your national symbol is a maple leaf so a bit of a head start.
It's not age - it's experience LOL - thanks, yes, we get quite a spectacular Fall or Autumn display here..

Reactions: twickers14
Those comments are really appreciated - thank you

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure