DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fall Foliage Contest Finalists. Vote now; deadline for voting is Saturday November 10 midnight EDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Former Member

Reactions
First of all, thank you to all entrants for your photos. We appreciate all your efforts, and for showing us a little about where you live.

We have narrowed down the finalists to 6 photos, and would like our members to vote on which they like the best. You can vote on only 1 photo, so make your choice count! The deadline for voting is Saturday November 10 midnight EDT.

To make things easier for us to tally the votes, I have created an external ballot. You must be a Mavicpilots member to participate and enter your member name. You can find the ballot in the following link:

Fall Foliage Photo Contest Ballot

Best of luck to all the entrants, and here are the finalists by date that the photo was posted. (You can click on the thumbnail of the picture to see a larger version.)

Post #27
27.jpg

Post #40
40.jpg

Post #49
49 (1).jpg

Post #75
75.jpg

Post #79
79.jpg

Post #85
85.jpg

Attachments

• 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Good luck guys 0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Former Member
So you know, there is a discrepancy between the photos shown above and the ones shown on the ballot. The numbers don't match...and photo #49 above doesn't exist on the ballot - and photo #40 on the ballot doesn't exist on the note above (and photo #40 above is photo #49 on the ballot).

You may need to start all over to get this fair and square!

- Gary

So you know, there is a discrepancy between the photos shown above and the ones shown on the ballot. The numbers don't match...and photo #49 above doesn't exist on the ballot - and photo #40 on the ballot doesn't exist on the note above (and photo #40 above is photo #49 on the ballot).

You may need to start all over to get this fair and square!

- Gary
i read this after I voted. I went back and sure enough I voted for the wrong photo. I think a start over is a good idea.

Ok, all, pictures have been correctly numbered, and the thread post # should match the ballot thumbnails. Can someone double check me on this?

I have reset the ballots to 0, so anyone who voted, could you kindly vote again and make sure that the picture you are voting for is the same as on the thread? My bad.

Thanks for the correction @gjmphoto and @dylanthecat

Reactions: dirkclod
Looks right to me .

Ok, all, pictures have been correctly numbered, and the thread post # should match the ballot thumbnails. Can someone double check me on this?

I have reset the ballots to 0, so anyone who voted, could you kindly vote again and make sure that the picture you are voting for is the same as on the thread? My bad.

Thanks for the correction @gjmphoto and @dylanthecat
That looks betterer. I am just glad I never make mistakes.

Would you mind voting again, Sorry!
Yeah no problem, just thought I’d let you know cos other people may of had the same problem.

When I voted, it was only me & dirklod showing up.;)

Yeah no problem, just thought I’d let you know cos other people may of had the same problem.

When I voted, it was only me & dirklod showing up.;)

Yes, luckily the problem was noted early, and you 2 were the only ones that got affected!

Really tough to pick one, they are all amazing on their own.

I voted, but really, I don't have a #1 out of that bunch. Great job folks, really, stellar work; thank you for sharing.

Thanks to @Thunderdrones and the mods for making this happen.

Voted
That was a tough one.. great pictures...........cR
#MFFGA
( Make Fall Folage Great Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads