DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

favorite googles for Litchi VR?

FN Bushcraft

Reactions
I am wondering if there is a consensus as to what is the best VR googles for use with a smart phone and Litchi Virtual Reality. What goggles have worked out the best for you based on what you have tried? I have the Mavic Platinum and an Android smart phone. I wear eyeglasses as well.

Thanks DG for the advice. I ended up ordering a blitzwolf.

I am quite sure that the Homido would be hooked up the same as other simple vr googles. Essentially that is that the googles are *NOT* actually hooked up to the drone controller or anything else. It is your phone that is hooked up to the drone controller. You place the phone inside the vr googles and adjust the googles to clearly view the split screen phone display. That split screen display can not be done by DJIgo 4 app but requires an app that is capable to do that. Litchi is one of the better known apps that has this capability. This is an inexpensive way of getting First Person View (FPV) or also called Virtual Reality (VR) rather than buying the multi hundreds of dollars FPV dedicated googles such as the DJI goggles

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan