DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Few new pilot questions Vr flying and propeller question

flightsimulation

Reactions
Hey all,
Im curious do the majority of you fly vr or phone/tablet config?

In regards to propellers any recommendations on quieter blades, i'm ok with the sound but prefer to be more stealthy.

Thanks

Well first lets get your terminology right. No one flies VR they fly FPV. (First Person View). I fly FPV 95% of the time using a mini iPad screen. Also have immersion goggles but don't use them often. I fly a Mavic Air quite a bit and hate the noise. I have spent a lot of time making quieter props. My development video is below.

Reactions: hansinla
Master Airscrew makes an upgraded set of props for the MA. I have personally used them and there is a NOTICEABLE reduction of the prop noises.

I ruined one prop when I struck the radio antenna on my pickup - I now have two sets of their props on their way to me. Search them on YouTube and you can check out a video that demonstrates the difference.

Cool i guess your refering to V2.

Looks and sounds good.
Master Airscrew makes an upgraded set of props for the MA. I have personally used them and there is a NOTICEABLE reduction of the prop noises.

I ruined one prop when I struck the radio antenna on my pickup - I now have two sets of their props on their way to me. Search them on YouTube and you can check out a video that demonstrates the difference.

Hey all,
Im curious do the majority of you fly vr or phone/tablet config?

In regards to propellers any recommendations on quieter blades, i'm ok with the sound but prefer to be more stealthy.

Thanks
These are the props referred to- MAS PROPS

Personally I have them on, I didnt think the factory props were that bad to begin with so my impression is not much of a difference. I'm doing it more for 1-2minute added flight time...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky