DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

File transfer

JMC3

Reactions
I cant get the video on the smart controller off to practice with formatting i can use the video from the drone sd card but i have been playing around with the controller edit featur. I want to use the bluetooth feature to send the files to my iPhone. I tried it but it wont transfer.

Is a bluetooth transfer not going to be a slow process?
If so is it possible to put the edited videos on the controller's mSD card and then put the mSD card in a reader attached to the iPhone?

I cant get the video on the smart controller off to practice with formatting i can use the video from the drone sd card but i have been playing around with the controller edit featur. I want to use the bluetooth feature to send the files to my iPhone. I tried it but it wont transfer.
If you swipe down from the top of the screen one of the choices is "go share". Once you hit that it will show a QR code on screen. Scan the QR code with your phone camera and it will connect the two together. Then open Go4 app on your phone and click "editor" which is down in the bottom row grayed out, and then go share again. It should now display your photos and videos. I am not home and trying to remember this off the top of my head, but I think that's the general method using go4 app and the smart controller. I would assume the go fly app is similar.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem