DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filter "beauty Ring" removal from camera?

Grtday

Reactions
Just received my 4 PGYTech filter set from www.aliexpress.com. They are in stock and took about 3 weeks to arrive.
Look like I need to remove the "beauty ring" from the Mavic 2 Peo camera to install these.
We are often cautioned about how fragile the gimbal can be.
Does anyone have any suggestions, HOW to remove that trim piece?

I'm not sure what you mean by beauty ring. If you're putting a filter in the Mav pro 2 you take the existing front piece off by turning it counter clockwise.

Should have bought Polar Pro. It comes with a piece that aids in the removal of that piece and kind of make it less scary. I don't remember, maybe it even comes with instructions but I don't think so.

But if you need step by step instructions, youtube is your place. There are videos on youtube specifically on how to remove that piece. More than 1 video. So, you can watch them and get it done better than what anybody may just explain on here.

It’s not THAT fragile. Just flip your M2P over and hold the camera with one hand and press in on the OEM filter and twist about 1/8 turn CCW. As long as you support the gimbal you’ll be fine. Flipping it over makes access easier.

Reactions: SteelFlyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ