DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Find my drone" feature

"Find My Drone" just shows you the last recorded location from the flight log on your mobile device. Since that location is not always the location where the drone landed (or crashed), some people attach trackers (like the Marco Polo) so they are able to find the drone's actual location.

"Find My Drone" just shows you the last recorded location from the flight log on your mobile device. Since that location is not always the location where the drone landed (or crashed), some people attach trackers (like the Marco Polo) so they are able to find the drone's actual location.
PLUS it NEVER hurts to have a backup just Incase something out of our control happens.

Reactions: Dur8an Poison
Hi Mike, Question? What equipment and how would you put in 42.723594 -87.887413? Do I need to buy a Garmin GPS unit? Thanks for any help on this. Chuck.

You can also just simply enter them into maps.google.com. You must enter them with a comma though so 42.723594, -87.887413

Reactions: WAXMAN
Hi Mike, Question? What equipment and how would you put in 42.723594 -87.887413? Do I need to buy a Garmin GPS unit? Thanks for any help on this. Chuck.
Assuming you have your mobile phone and cellular service, you can use the map app on your phone.

Reactions: WAXMAN
I got a Marco Polo for my first, cheap drone which on first flight when hitting ‘return home’ it fell out of the sky like a piano nearly missing me (on the right spot though!), so I returned the MP. Then I got a Mavic Pro 2 and a new Marco Polo and when I found the ‘find my drone’ feature I thought I would not need it, so I returned the Marco Polo a second time (thanks Amazon!). Then I lost my Mavic on deep snow, a ravine with plenty of trees. I spent hours freezing looking for the Mavic. I found it! I bought the Marco Polo a third time and this time I kept it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian