DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firehouse ARC2 strobe failed with limited use!

Thats been updated to PET G but to much flex can get loose and fall off
Thanks for your reply. Can you post a video of taking off the mount in the mini? Because i really have a hard time taking it off the mini. The belly of the mini is already getting loose. Thanks

I have one of the Firehouse Arc2 strobe lights and it failed after very limited use. The little battery is puffed and shows signs of leakage. It is out of warranty of course and FHT says too bad for me since it is over 90 days since purchase. FH says I either overheated the battery or charged it when hot. I don't believe either of those to be my case. They don't even offer a replacement battery! They charge a lot for their lights and then won't even sell me a new battery which they buy in bulk for about $1 max. cheap I won't be buying anymore of their products after this experience. Anybody know of a good source for a LDR 602025 3.7V 240mAh battery?

Per post #13 you will be able to get the batteries. Let us know if it happens.
TIA.

2 batteries arrived today. one week after order from China. Well protected with wrapping and in a hard case. Was impressed. Will get one in this w/e and uodate soon

Same here! I purchased their smaller strobes and the batteries only lasted a few weeks. If you charge them immediately prior to using them they only lasted a few minutes even when they were new. The batteries they are using must be the cheapest batteries they can find. The units they sell are much cheaper than Lume but I guess the adage “ you get what you pay for” works in this case. I won’t buy anything else from again. If you don’t have enough confidence in your own product to support it, then you don’t deserve to Get my business.

Reactions: lowellton
I own three different sets of 4 a fire house strobe lights for several of my drones. never had an issues with any of them. try to keep them out of the sun when not in use. i have been using fh lights for the last five years..

Reactions: dronerdave
I'm sorry to hear. I've run FH strobes for quite a while, and even recommend them to students and people I've helped with their 107.29 waiver. I've never heard of any issues before now.

ref earlier post from me. New battery put on FH Tech strobe. Working ok

I have one of the Firehouse Arc2 strobe lights and it failed after very limited use. The little battery is puffed and shows signs of leakage. It is out of warranty of course and FHT says too bad for me since it is over 90 days since purchase. FH says I either overheated the battery or charged it when hot. I don't believe either of those to be my case. They don't even offer a replacement battery! They charge a lot for their lights and then won't even sell me a new battery which they buy in bulk for about $1 max. cheap I won't be buying anymore of their products after this experience. Anybody know of a good source for a LDR 602025 3.7V 240mAh battery?
That Sucks.....how did FireHouse off an evaluation of your Arc2 with out even asking you to Return-it for
evaluation. ??. This type of Business Model makes me Nervous about FH.....Thank you for sharing your experience with them. Us users ,,,need to read the Good and the Bad about these products and whose selling them.

An Amazon search for 602025 3.7V turns up quite a few options, priced from $10 to $100+.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose