DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update v01.03.0900

The second time it failed the drone locked up and just sat there with the two central leds on the battery on, front red leds on and the rear light red. About every 20 secs the two central battery leds would go out and then come back on.
Any thoughts on how to reset the battery? TIA

Faced the same situation recently. If I remember correctly I was able to solve the situation by downgrading to a previous version (drone, using Assistan on PC) and upgrading again with problematic battery inserted. Search the forums, too, you are not alone with that one.

Soooo, now I'm pissed. 900 worked fine for a few days but then I got an update suggestion on the go app for IOS...so I stupidly did it and now I'm limited to 98ft altitude and 150 distance.

After updating to the latest firmware, I've been having signal issues and "magnetic interference" in the same flight path where on the older updates, I had no issue.

Does anyone have any similar experiences?
I had the same experience, on RTH at 20 metres height, just as it got within 3 metres to descend went into ATTI mode even though I had 20 satelites, had to fight it to land safely, first shock after over 40hrs and 300km of no problem flights.

I was in Northern Norway and put it down to being a few hundred miles from the North pole.

It was on my last day in Norway, have yet to try a flight in the UK.

You maybe on tk something, lets see if any one has had the same.

Finally sorted out my issue with my Mavic Pro not being able to fly above 30metres.
Firmware is now .900
Controller is now .900
DJI GO App is now at v4.1.3 (2903)
Previously the DJI GO App was v4.0.8 (2857)
After going on to the Apps Store I downloaded the update DJI GO App v4.1.3 then when the DJI GO App was downloaded I then logged into the DJI GO App all was working great after that. Did a test fly and everything seems to be working fine now until DJI throws another spanner in the works with their dreaded updates.
Hope this may sort things out for other fellow Mavic Pilots that are having similar issues

I have no problems, except the remote noise that annoys me (maybe the internal fan?? )...... I didn't notice before, as if it is always overheating but didn't happen before.
During the flight it's all right

First real flights yesterday after updating to .900 and 4.1.3 and all flew and worked perfectly. Got some great video currently uploading to YouTube and will pop it up shortly.

I posted this question last week, but did not get a reply;

Do I need to update each of my 3 batteries for this particular FW update?

I did all 3 batteries for the FW 8, but I believe I read that is not required for the FW 9 version?

Reluctantly upgraded to .900 today but haven't flown yet.

One thing I noticed is that the option toggle on/off the GEO areas is gone. Or is it moved to another menu somewhere? Can anyone confirm??

I did all 3 batteries for the FW 8, but I believe I read that is not required for the FW 9 version?
Yes.

The last battery update was with 800 so if you installed 800 then there is no battery update for 900

The last battery update was with 800 so if you installed 800 then there is no battery update for 900

I did 8 last month, including each battery.

I did 9 yesterday, and only one of the 3 batteries, and the quad appears to be working ok.

I appreciate this forum, but I would ask that folks only reply to questions if they are sure of their answers. It will help all of us in the long run.

My way points stopped uploading too. Also, poi mode gets stuck and I can't return to regular flight mode without restarting app. Samsung galaxy S2 tablet. Another thing has happened twice since update is I get randomly limited to 100ft.max altitude.

Do DJI notify when a new firmware update requires batteries firmware update too?
This new one seems not need it for the batteries.
Anyone?

Do DJI notify when a new firmware update requires batteries firmware update too?
This new one seems not need it for the batteries.
Anyone?

I believe CutAussie is correct. See his post above.

To answer your question, I could not find an answer to that question either, but I am definitely not an MP super user.

That is why I have asked people to be precise when posting replies to peoples questions, and not throw things out there unless they are absolutely sure.

I am now 0900 firmware, but I feel 0700 firmware is the best, what can be back to 0700? Please PM me, thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead