DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware Updates and Calibration

realvue

Reactions
With my Mavic Pro 2 I used a utility app on my desktop computer for firmware updates, and to calibrate it regularly. Is there a similar app for the Mavic 3?

If there is not (I am assuming the answer is there is not) how can I customize settings on issues such as battery discharge?

Calibrate what regularly on the M2?
Sensors. The app displays a grid on the screen and you aim the drone sensors and line everything up. Takes just a few minutes

Have you not done this?

Reactions: maven4336
DJI Assistant works the same on Mavic 3 as on previous models, assuming you need ot it is listed on Mavic 3 Downloads page:
SmartSelect_20220116-144437_Chrome.jpg
Link:

Huh. Wonder if (like so many things on the M3) this didn’t work out if the box. I will try again. Reinstall if necessary. Thanks

Looks like a few similar posts popped up for ya, lol!
Yeah sure does. I bought my M3 the night it was released and received it the same week, but I have opted to not fly until all of the firmware issues have been resolved. And I think we are at that point… I want to fly it!!!

I tried using the utility software several times when it was new, no response. Then a friend of mine found a story somewhere that said the software was being EOL’ed.

I’ll certainly post my results.

The Mavic 3 using the newer Fly (cr)app use a different version of DJI Assistant 2.

DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series)
https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Not "DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic"

My Phantom 4 Pros frequently ask for vision sensor calibration. That does not appear to be required for the Mavic 3 (yet).

I tried using the utility software several times when it was new, no response. Then a friend of mine found a story somewhere that said the software was being EOL’ed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard