DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware v01.00.0200 released!

Glad I saw this thread! I was initially concerned yesterday when I did the FW update and I saw the battery drop to 50% but the FW update still had a long way to go. After reading this thread I just updated the 2nd battery and saw the same 50% at one point, so now I realize that yesterday the battery in the drone was being updated also and the 50% was related to that component.

Monitoring threads in this group is valuable way to learn!!

Precision landing works now. Make sure you uninstall Go4 and reinstall for the update to work.

When I start to delete, my Go4 apps says it will delete all my data also. Will I lose all the videos I have in the 'editor' if I delete the current version of Go4?

When I start to delete, my Go4 apps says it will delete all my data also. Will I lose all the videos I have in the 'editor' if I delete the current version of Go4?

You don't have to delete the app to update it.

Reactions: kilomikebravo
After installing, it now says I am in No Fly Zone and will not take off. Flown here many times in last month. This is a new thing since this update. Just spent $1500 for my M2P, $300 for new Mini I Pad 4, and $400 plus for RE Goggles. What do I do now? I do not fly next to an airport. What a joke.

I usually find about a 2 pound hammer ... preferably a dead blow ..... don't need any unwanted bounce back ..... fixes the issue real quick .... however the problem becomes a lil more extreme [emoji12]

After installing, it now says I am in No Fly Zone and will not take off. Flown here many times in last month. This is a new thing since this update. Just spent $1500 for my M2P, $300 for new Mini I Pad 4, and $400 plus for RE Goggles. What do I do now? I do not fly next to an airport. What a joke.

Have you checked the DJI GEO map and FAA restrictions database to see what is causing the issue?

DJI GEO

FAA GIS

You don't have to delete the app to update it.
I have v4.3.4 and Iphone X and when I go to the Apps icon to check for updates there are none. I don't see the option to update within the app either. Is there another way?

I have v4.3.4 and Iphone X and when I go to the Apps icon to check for updates there are none. I don't see the option to update within the app either. Is there another way?

In the App Store app, try choosing Account > Purchased and then look for the GO app. It should show 4.3.5 there even if it has not appeared in the Updates section. It was released on November 20.

After reading about update issues on another thread, I deleted both DJI Assistant 2 & Go 4 apps from my Macbook & iPad and re-installed to assure having the latest versions. Updated the AC via laptop then RC & batts via Go 4. Never had a single issue.

Hoagy: Try to return to V 1.000 instead of 0.200, See if that helps.
I just FW UG to 0200 on my M2P, 3 batts and RC. Flys great!!!
Skip that LOOOSER 0.100 that lost Obstacle Avoidance... 11-24-18 go4 4.3.4

I did not reinstall Go4 and it did work. Landings dead on but were not before update.

Where and when will DJI introduce a waypoint feature? There are times when I would 'LOVE' to revisit (precisely) the same location to take images.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming