DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware v01.00.0200 released!

I guess that's probably normal, but important to remember.

Unfortunately, SAR, that’s true but it’s a shame. The saddest part though is that it could easily be done, i.e. save the data files even if the app is deleted. Many apps have this capability as most of us know I’m sure.

I have learned though to take screenshots of all the Go4 settings before a FW update and that has helped tremendously. Until we all get them nailed like some of you already have, it’s darn near impossible for most of us feeble-minded old coots to remember everything without help. ;)

Having those images available also provides a bonus by making it easy to see any changes to Go4.

KB

GPS coordinates have been added to the captions file with this release. Now all we need is altitude.

I never us Precision landing but I do remember on the M1 that you had to ascend straight up to 10 meters for it to work. Are people doing that or perhaps read the manual to find out if it says that for the M2?

Weird ... the upgrade failed using my CrystalSky monitor. Then I updated the DJI-Go-4 for the CS, and it still failed. Then I plugged in my iPhone and the upgrade worked. Any rhyme or reason to that sequence? I'm confused.

Weird ... the upgrade failed using my CrystalSky monitor. Then I updated the DJI-Go-4 for the CS, and it still failed. Then I plugged in my iPhone and the upgrade worked. Any rhyme or reason to that sequence? I'm confused.

Android vs. iOS.

Reactions: kilomikebravo
My s9+ worked fine....on android pie leak also.... think you just need a fast android device. Those cs are under powered

Just a quick check before updating. Has there been any issues with this latest firmware? I’m a “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” type. I skipped the previous update which had some major bugs, especially for hyperlapse use.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman