DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware V01.00.0300

Hello from new mavic 2 zoom user :)

Is there anything I can do to fix it without voiding a warranty. I' frustrated since it is expensive brand new drone and if there is no easy fix I will have to send it to repair and will be one month without it.

Thank you and regards from EU!

Did you try a reset back to factory settings on your aircraft? I always recommend doing that after a firmware upgrade.

Of course you should take a note beforehand of any settings you've customised so you can get them back to how you like them.

Fixed issue: the remote controller’s operating time was shortened when used with some mobile devices.

I wouldnt call Android devices "some". Has anyone tested with an Android device to see if it still charges the phone while operating?

Fixed issue: the remote controller’s operating time was shortened when used with some mobile devices.

I wouldnt call Android devices "some". Has anyone tested with an Android device to see if it still charges the phone while operating?

I have not downloaded it yet but I can tell you it will still charge your Android device.
This is an Android thing, DJI can not do anything about it.

Did you try a reset back to factory settings on your aircraft? I always recommend doing that after a firmware upgrade.

Of course you should take a note beforehand of any settings you've customised so you can get them back to how you like them.

Where can I found this option? Dji assistant 2 for mavic not offer me this option. I can just choose between different firmwares but not reset to factory. Dji go 4 app also not offer me this option. And I tried upgrades and downgrades and still not working.

Try calibrating gimbal.

I know this but how if dji go4 app not recognizes gimbal anymore? There is not icon or menu for gimbal anymore, like that it don't exist on a drone.

do dji recommend factory reset after upgrade, or is that something u like to do?
and how will it benefit drone?

Checked this morning and as others have said, it's not showing waypoints on my android setup.
I had to update DJI Go 4 app on iOS to get waypoints.

I learned one thing about being a drone pilot....Patience, Patience, Patience... I have CS , I have to be...well, you know

The combination of app and firmware update (you need both) enables waypoints on the Mavic 2. Probably fixes some bugs and other things as well, but that's the headline new feature.
Waypoints not showing up on mine. is there a special setting in Advanced?

So far at least, the functionality is specific to the Mavic2 (Pro, Zoom and Enterprise), so if you have anything earlier it won't work.

If you do have a Mavic2, then it's accessed via the Controller icon on the Go4 screen (the one under "Home"), and appears as a new mode on the right hand side, next to Point of Interest. Searching for "mavic 2 waypoints" on YouTube will return several tutorials like this one which was the first hit just now:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos