DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware : v01.04.0100

Does anyone know if the latest available update for DJI GO 4.1.18 (dated November 29, 2017) is working?
I guess that rather depends upon what wasn't working and OS.
Personally, had no issues with any of the 4.1.18 Android versions.
From what I've read from other users, the pixelated video on some devices has been fixed ... tho this might not apply to ALL devices.
Takes minutes to check and revert to earlier if needed,

I guess that rather depends upon what wasn't working and OS.
Personally, had no issues with any of the 4.1.18 Android versions.
From what I've read from other users, the pixelated video on some devices has been fixed ... tho this might not apply to ALL devices.
Takes minutes to check and revert to earlier if needed,

Thanks, I'll try it again and see what happens, I already paid for Litchi so it should not be a big deal to unistall DJI GO it if it does not work and revert to Litchi or v4.1.15 (Android OS)

Reactions: OzoneVibe
Does anyone know if the latest available update for DJI GO 4.1.18 (dated November 29, 2017) is working? After the mega fiasco of version 4.1.18 (published on november 23) I switched to Litchi but would go back to the more familiar DJI GO 4 once it is fixed.
For most yes I believe it has. A friend of mine had serious issues with the earlier build of 4.1.18 but build 432 seems to have started working for him now.

[QUOTE = "Vasco, publicación: 336095, miembro: 11380"] ¡Nuevo firmware si está disponible! [/ QUOTE]
Entiendo muy poco de todo esto. Leo y leo y a la única conclusión a la que llego, es que cada vez que actualizas, en vez de mejorar, te complicas la vida. ¡Ya está bien de hacer de CONEJILLOS DE INDIAS para DJI ¡¡¡
En el fondo de todo y la realidad es que es una vergüenza que seamos los que gastamos mil euros en un drone los que sufrimos todas las deficiencias de una marca.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
[QUOTE = "PT_Mavic, publicación: 336134, miembro: 22472"] Sí, y he visto informes de que la "actualización" a 1.04.xxxx evitará futuras degradaciones si desea volver. Esto está siendo investigado y será abordado.

Tener cuidado.

(editado para eliminar la referencia a la versión 1.03) [/ QUOTE]

Todas estas situaciones tienen una responsabilidad por parte de quien las provoca. Cualquier fabricante de automoviles se ve obligado a subsanar cualquier anomalía que se produzca en su vehiculo. Parece que con los fabricantes de Drones, se da por hecho que seamos los usuarios los que carguemos con sus fallos.
Se está creando una plataforma a través de una asociación de pilotos para evitar estos abusos de los fabricantes.
Os paso el correo [email protected] por si alguno quiere informarse.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Eh to each their own. I've had zero problems with the S8+ or the Crystalsky. In fact, *knock on wood*, I haven't had any problems of any kind. I always update the app and the firmware when prompted. I have no idea why something works for one guy and not another when everything else is the same.
It's quite odd and I agree that being the same hardware, you would expect the same results. I have since tried the S8+ again with the Mavic and so far so good!

I’ve read this whole thread to no avail:
Can parameters still be modified (sport mode/atti mode for example), with firmware V01.04.0100, and Software 4.15?
I’m still confused as to where it’s the version of the firmware, the software, or both, that eliminated the capability.

Its the firmware that effects the parameters and if you are already on 01.04.0100 you will be unable to change the parameters

Its the firmware that effects the parameters and if you are already on 01.04.0100 you will be unable to change the parameters
Thank you. I thought so.
As if I don’t have enough to read, I guess I’ll have to put on my “to do” list, finding and reading the threads on going backwards from V01.04.0100. Ugh!

Reactions: electroacouengineer
I have issue with newest fw and Android app.

HD photos are not syncing to my phone. Only the low res crap

No pictures are saved to DJI album folder.

It just created like 3new folders for pano pictures, and those are also saved with 960x720 res

How you can get the DJI Album back to your phone/tablet?
I have same issue with latest FW and Android App.

Every time I fly I get a message that I need to update the Fly Safe Database. I have version 01.00.01.05. When I try to update it says I have a network error but I'm online everytime either thru my SIM in the phone or WiFi thru another phone.

I updated to the latest version this past weekend and flew in very cold weather, about 0 F. Had no issues with performance, video etc. I haven’t updated the fly safe yet, just ignored it. The update did take me about three hours to do on the Mavic, had to restart many times. The controller went fine. Did the upgrade via usb cable via macbook. Using iPhone 7+ all on latest firmware of iOS and DJI app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan