DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware : v01.04.0100

Another update on the same day. 4.1.18 version 432 now lol.

keep-calm-im-not-finished-yet.png

Reactions: dekip and Porto
Just upgraded my Mavic and dji go 4 app on my dedicated iPhone 7+
Flew two batteries and here's a sample of video recorded by the mavic.
I have never had this issue till this upgrade
I appreciate all help to solve this issue

Id downgrade the Go4 app to 4.1.15 and see if it goes away. Or have you bent a prop or running with a broken tip on one of them? To down grade do a search here , Im sure someone can also ring in and link you to a web page to hook you up. I now run Go 4 app software 4.1.15 with 01.04.0100 Aircraft and remote control firmware. seems to work good for me now.

Reactions: Gray_seagull
Id downgrade the Go4 app to 4.1.15 and see if it goes away. Or have you bent a prop or running with a broken tip on one of them? To down grade do a search here , Im sure someone can also ring in and link you to a web page to hook you up. I now run Go 4 app software 4.1.15 with 01.04.0100 Aircraft and remote control firmware. seems to work good for me now.
Excellent diagnostics. I changed all props and video was as good as it can be. The Mavic even seemed more stable. It definitely was the props.
I think the reason was that I packed some accessories on top it in the hard case and stored it for a couple of weeks as in the picture.
Thank you so much for the valuable advice. Appreciate your help ThumbswayupPhoto Dec 02, 3 13 08 PM.jpg

Excellent diagnostics. I changed all props and video was as good as it can be. The Mavic even seemed more stable. It definitely was the props.
I think the reason was that I packed some accessories on top it in the hard case and stored it for a couple of weeks as in the picture.
Thank you so much for the valuable advice. Appreciate your help ThumbswayupView attachment 25973

Does that cover have magnets? They can affect Mavic's compass.

I've been trying for 2 days to upgrade the firmware on the Mavic, 37% if the highest it will go and it takes over an hour to get there, It fails everytime, I have been able to upgrade the Goggles and the control to the latest firmware but the mavic is still out of the box v01.03.1000, I'm using assistant 2.

I've been trying for 2 days to upgrade the firmware on the Mavic, 37% if the highest it will go and it takes over an hour to get there, It fails everytime, I have been able to upgrade the Goggles and the control to the latest firmware but the mavic is still out of the box v01.03.1000, I'm using assistant 2.
Try to upgrade directly from your phone. connect your phone to RC. Turn RC on then dji go 4 app and the Mavic. Proceed with update when prompted.

Try to upgrade directly from your phone. connect your phone to RC. Turn RC on then dji go 4 app and the Mavic. Proceed with update when prompted.
Im trying it now and it seems to be working, it's at 54% already What if the battery drops below 50% during this process? Will it fail?

Im trying it now and it seems to be working, it's at 54% already What if the battery drops below 50% during this process? Will it fail?
Most likely it will. You should always do the update with fully charged battery

I was do excited that it was working I didn't want to stop it, the battery got down to 44% and it did not fail. Thanks for the help, now I can finely fly this thing.

Just upgraded my Mavic and dji go 4 app on my dedicated iPhone 7+
Flew two batteries and here's a sample of video recorded by the mavic.
I have never had this issue till this upgrade
I appreciate all help to solve this issue

I am on an older firmware with a similar issue. Still to confirm but I understand is related to high shutter speeds. I do seem to get it when I am flying towards sun or very iluminated areas

I am on an older firmware with a similar issue. Still to confirm but I understand is related to high shutter speeds. I do seem to get it when I am flying towards sun or very iluminated areas
That makes sense but in my case I tried flying during sunset and had the same results. After I changed the props video was perfect even at bright sunny day

Thank you so much for the valuable advice. Appreciate your help ThumbswayupView attachment 25973
Your very Welcome ; Thats what we are all here for. I rely on help from many and in turn pay it forward as often as I can. Glad to hear it worked out for you. Been flying for year and have leaned that props can cause many issues. If you ever chip one toss it , a out of balance prop will destroy a bearing in a motor quickly, even bent props cause issues. Till next time.... Happy flying.....

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
I recalled a post about it that might be of help. I got just the same again yesterday. Mavic Pro - horizontal lines when recording
Yes I believe that's what happened in my case. it's a reflection caused by the props. I also believe that one or more of my props was bent enough to cause the problem due to bad storage. After changing the props the flickering completely disappeared even when facing bright sun and rotating 360 degrees.
I watched the video in your link and I think it is very educational about a subject I didn't know before. I urge everyone who doesn't know about this issue to watch it and other similar videos

Thanks, this has been great help and informative

Does anyone know if the latest available update for DJI GO 4.1.18 (dated November 29, 2017) is working? After the mega fiasco of version 4.1.18 (published on november 23) I switched to Litchi but would go back to the more familiar DJI GO 4 once it is fixed.

Attachments

• DJI Go 4.JPG
    DJI Go 4.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 33
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242