DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware : v01.04.0100

that's strange try running antutu see how your device is running, mine wasn't as good as what they had listed
Mine is the F8332 64GB version
_20171128_121114.JPG

So I just upgraded and now video is coming through all messed up and intermittent even with it sitting right on the ground before even starting. I think I'm going to be downgrading it.
Same problem here. Is it the firmware or DJI Go 4 app? Unfortunately I upgraded both.

Is it the firmware or DJI Go 4 app?
It's likely GO4.
Google Play Store showed a new build of GO4 - It still shows v4.1.18. but Build 2027953.
Maybe it's worth a try ...

Reactions: OzoneVibe
Same problem here. Is it the firmware or DJI Go 4 app? Unfortunately I upgraded both.
It seems to be the DJI GO4 software upgrade and not the firmware. I downgraded to version 4.1.10 and works fine now.

force stop, clear data and cache of Go4, Uninstall Go4, force stop play store, clear cache/data.
Now open open play store again, accept license and reinstall 4.1.18

They released an updated version of 4.1.18

*Ideally clear all DJI folders, but you may want to keep flight logs and media. So I didn't. Worked ok for me,

that's strange try running antutu see how your device is running, mine wasn't as good as what they had listed
Mine is the F8332 64GB version
View attachment 25728[/QUOTE
]
I have the same Sony XZ model.
GO-4 has never worked on it without screen freeze and pixels regardless of versions .... There's just too much DJI bloat chatter going on for it to run.

Airplane mode and cache to device off is the only way to get stable vision 90% of flights.

Had a look at that Antutu app, but it looks sinister, so did not run it.

Hey guys so I may be having a problem with this latest update.....I am iPhone user iOS

So update went through and everything went smoothly.. however when I was checking my setting putting everything back to my liking... I clicked out of the app for second and came back and it shows disconnected nothing showing up on the screen.... so I have turn off the craft and remote then it’s all good.... as long as don’t click out of the app.... so I’m just curious if anyone else is having these issues? Scared if I’m flying and just click home on my iPhone, and quickly go back
To the app it will show disconnected... and goodbye mavic .....as long as I don’t click out of the app I’m good but just curious why would it do this... I also tried a new cable as well.... here are some pictures of what is going on
IMG_0676.JPGIMG_0675.JPG

Let’s me if these are latest updates as well to please thanks

Hey guys so I may be having a problem with this latest update.....I am iPhone user iOS

So update went through and everything went smoothly.. however when I was checking my setting putting everything back to my liking... I clicked out of the app for second and came back and it shows disconnected nothing showing up on the screen.... so I have turn off the craft and remote then it’s all good.... as long as don’t click out of the app.... so I’m just curious if anyone else is having these issues? Scared if I’m flying and just click home on my iPhone, and quickly go back
To the app it will show disconnected... and goodbye mavic .....as long as I don’t click out of the app I’m good but just curious why would it do this... I also tried a new cable as well.... here are some pictures of what is going on
View attachment 25810View attachment 25811

Let’s me if these are latest updates as well to please thanks

Sadly, it's the way it is on iOS. It's... "normal". Just unplug/replug the cable.

After reverting back to go4 app .15 I just installed .18 and all seems fixed. This is todays version of .18.

Reactions: OzoneVibe
Yup new version of .18 nov 28th supposedly fixes issues

371dd53003a6ee2c7485faae97542089.jpg

Version 429 is the one released on the 28th November. I have previously seen 422, 424, 426 and now 429 but all have been version 4.1.18

I'm having an issue with the latest firmware. I tried to do the upgrade via DJI Go app, but failed maybe due to low battery (?). I didn't use the drone for 2-3 weeks.
Anyway, I tried upgrading the firmware from the DJI Assistant, this time fully charged. It went successfully.
But the remote seems to be stuck with the old firmware with nothing to be done. If I try to factory reset, refresh firmware or upgrade it to the last version, failure everytime.

The DJI Go app tells me that a new firmware is available, although in the About section the drone appears to be V01.04.0100.
If I try to upgrade again via Android app, I also get a failure, the error being "The aircraft disconnected".

Anyone for a suggestion?
Thanks!

Edit: Ok, I did manage to solve this by uninstalling the DJI Assistant on the PC, then reinstalling it, then the upgrade did work :)

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123