DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware : v01.04.0100

You can also check App revision, RC and Magic firmware versions in the DJI GO 4 app: click on the general settings - the three dots at the top left of the screen - then click on About at the bottom. That shows all the versions if you have the aircraft and controller turned on.

The only thing I can add to the 4.1.18 comments is that along with the corrupted video feed my tablet got much hotter than usual. Reloading 4.1.15 got me pretty much back to normal even with the newest firmware.The DJI GO 4 app overworks the cpu and video processor, especially true for 'older' phones and tablets.

Thanks
I did as you suggested and found this

App Version 4.1.18
Basic App Fly Safe Database 01.00.01.05
Precise " " " " 01.00.01.07

Flight Controller Serial Number N/A

That is all that showed up under "About"

Just to add a data point.

Updated the firmware this evening. App is 4.1.18.

Running on a Samsung Note8.

No issues to report.

Just to add a data point.

Updated the firmware this evening. App is 4.1.18.

Running on a Samsung Note8.

No issues to report.
That's good to know. I have been reading about a lot of problems after the 4.1.18 update. It sure hosed the video feed on my Tab A.

Just upgraded (latest app and firmware) and I'm happy to say there are no issues with the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

Hi ,, can u check this ... go to playstore and tipe dji go4,, and tell me if is there. Becose y can’t find it

Thanks
I did as you suggested and found this

App Version 4.1.18
Basic App Fly Safe Database 01.00.01.05
Precise " " " " 01.00.01.07

Flight Controller Serial Number N/A

That is all that showed up under "About"

Flight Controller Serial Number N/A <----- This should show up if tab is hooked up to controller and the controller and aircraft are turned on, same as when you are flying. Least wise it's what showed up on mine (but I've reverted to the 4.1.15 app Version). But you can also check firmware versions with DJI Assistant hooking up the drone and RC to your computer.

Reactions: k3vnnyork
Why say outside of dji? App are Google & apple domain
DJI puts their latest updated version on the play store so to get an older version of their programs you have to go outside of the channels where they control the content. That's what I meant by going outside of DJI.

I did several panos, all of them had the same issue. For every position, it takes three shots, straight, up and down. Every single up was bad - not sure if it's the props or the front of the Mavic. I deleted all of the ups and Lightroom was able to stitch them together. All of the ups look like this!

Looks like you're at the edge of space. Lol

Yes, and I've seen reports that 'upgrading' to 1.04.xxxx will prevent future downgrades if you want to go back. This is being investigated and will hopefully be addressed.

Beware.

(edited to remove reference to 1.03 version)

I guess I'll be flying kites in the near future: tethered.

Reactions: SafariMan
hey folks.
I just made the updates. On the bird it takes few tries (connection lost).
I have got two android devices, both flagships. htc one m8: worked good until the app update to 4.1.18 Same problems as many here...lags, pixalating...just stayed grounded, until downgraded back to 4.1.15 (without the new pano mode).
on my other device, which is huawei p10 works all fine after update.
haven´t been trying outside for a fly yet, because the weather is against.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki