DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have a Dji air2s there is a new firmware release , when I update the AC does it up date the. RC at the same time or do I have to update the RC separately ?
Thank you oman

@Oman if you have the RC+device+drone all connected ,then do the update all the different parts will get updated at the same time
sometimes the update includes the batteries when that is the case after you have finished the update shut the drone only down, change the battery, and then power on the drone again ,if the battery needs an update then it will tell you on the screen, if so do this till all the batteries have been updated ,the battery that was in the drone when you first did the update gets its update at the same time

Reactions: BurntFloridian
@Oman if you have the RC+device+drone all connected ,then do the update all the different parts will get updated at the same time
sometimes the update includes the batteries when that is the case after you have finished the update shut the drone only down, change the battery, and then power on the drone again ,if the battery needs an update then it will tell you on the screen, if so do this till all the batteries have been updated ,the battery that was in the drone when you first did the update gets its update at the same time
Thank you Oman

Reactions: old man mavic
I have a Dji air2s there is a new firmware release , when I update the AC does it up date the. RC at the same time or do I have to update the RC separately ?
Thank you oman
Hi I always updated the drone and the controller separately and sometimes it also require updates of the batteries, the last time was 3 days ago for A2S but no need for battery update... I'm using DJI Assistant 2 V2.1.9 (Consumer drone series) this specific version Is for Apple OS , PC Might be a different version. And I never had one single problem in three years with my updates regardless of 4 differences DJI drones

Hi I always updated the drone and the controller separately and sometimes it also require updates of the batteries, the last time was 3 days ago for A2S but no need for battery update... I'm using DJI Assistant 2 V2.1.9 (Consumer drone series) this specific version Is for Apple OS , PC Might be a different version. And I never had one single problem in three years with my updates regardless of 4 differences DJI drones
Thanks Oman

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf