DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Drone, Southern MD

ImmaNoob

Reactions
Good evening folks! I'm a new drone pilot (working to actually become a helicopter pilot too!) Just wanted to say hello and let you guys know that any advice or suggestions would be more than welcome. I've already googled a bunch of questions and been directed to this site so I'm very grateful for all the contributions you all have made thus far! Hope to see you guys out there!

Here is a picture I was able to take with this awesome guy! My wife is a lightroom pro so she did some editing for me. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_8047.jpeg
    IMG_8047.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Which drone do you own?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, Nice photo! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40575

Reactions: ImmaNoob
Good evening folks! I'm a new drone pilot (working to actually become a helicopter pilot too!) Just wanted to say hello and let you guys know that any advice or suggestions would be more than welcome. I've already googled a bunch of questions and been directed to this site so I'm very grateful for all the contributions you all have made thus far! Hope to see you guys out there!

Here is a picture I was able to take with this awesome guy! My wife is a lightroom pro so she did some editing for me. Hope you enjoy!
Howdy from Wyoming @ImmaNoob , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98