DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First ever 4K clip with a M2Z! And it's a waterfall!

Well a really nice shot and that is the critic- it's just a clip and not a video.
The shot is really good and if you add some other shots- maybe a circle, a view from above and maybe a long shot flying backwards to reveal the whole scenery- then you have a good vid.
Anyway, a good beginning, go this way!

Ciao Rob
Thanks for the feedback :)

Reactions: Jatekman
Dcided to go there after saw the video. 2 hours drive and the guy running the place told me no drones. On my way back scratched my new car on the narrow road to give way. Definitely not my best day.

Dcided to go there after saw the video. 2 hours drive and the guy running the place told me no drones. On my way back scratched my new car on the narrow road to give way. Definitely not my best day.
Oh dear... Who said you couldn't fly drones there? There's plenty of drone footage from that waterfall, and the cafe owner certainly didn't stop me. There's a car parking attendant there and he can be a little unfriendly. Was it him? Besides...they don't own the waterfall...just the cafe/campsite etc at the bottom.

Sorry about your car. As a biker, we always take a pragmatic approach to things like that... Basically, if it didn't injure you, and you can fix it, then it's not that bad ? Hope you get it sorted.

Oh dear... Who said you couldn't fly drones there? There's plenty of drone footage from that waterfall, and the cafe owner certainly didn't stop me. There's a car parking attendant there and he can be a little unfriendly. Was it him? Besides...they don't own the waterfall...just the cafe/campsite etc at the bottom.

Sorry about your car. As a biker, we always take a pragmatic approach to things like that... Basically, if it didn't injure you, and you can fix it, then it's not that bad ? Hope you get it sorted.

Thanks mate. It's the car parking attendant. Can't say he was unfriendly, bit distant yes and said the disappointing words. :-(

Probably also partially blame myself for missing the chance. We came quite early and not many people there, but because they all gathered at the bottom, I decided to leave it to later. I couldn't be more wrong.

Really enjoyed your video. Agree with others that a draw-back and downward shot would look really good. I would love to see your re-take of this with some really vibrant autumn colors. Anyway, thanks for posting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun