DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Looking forward to being back on the island again in September. Love the video, more so for the island than the controller, I’ve got a CS hence my answer;)

Last edited:
I was going to watch it but what has been said is correct. Probably fishing for people to click his youtube channel, so I shall quietly go away without clicking anything other than the "Post Reply" button.

I should be receiving mine today.

Reactions: Toryn
It worked, you guys liked my post! Honestly yer not obligated to...
I was going to watch it but what has been said is correct. Probably fishing for people to click his youtube channel, so I shall quietly go away without clicking anything other than the "Post Reply" button.

Soooo if you guys shoot footage, and then post it in a videos section, of a forum geared towards featuring the footage shot from the camera that you shot it on... Does linking to the video give you carpal tunnel or something? Orrrr am I missing something lol. It’s not like I’m posting aerial photography footage on a politics board... or... maybe I am lol.

Reactions: Mav.phant.inspire
Joined a month ago, and every single one of his 6 posts are just trying to get views for his YouTube videos - is that allowed here?

Also there is a dedicated smart controller forum here: DJI Smart Controller
Thanks for the tip! I’ll head there next. And forgive me for posting a link rather than posting the actual footage here... I know pushing that link button is tough. And what’s the one and only drone you can currently fly with the smart controller? oh yeah!!! The Mavic 2! Silly me.

Soooo if you guys shoot footage, and then post it in a videos section, of a forum geared towards featuring the footage shot from the camera that you shot it on... Does linking to the video give you carpal tunnel or something? Orrrr am I missing something lol. It’s not like I’m posting aerial photography footage on a politics board... or... maybe I am lol.

Ya ya... just was making conversation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato