Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

First flight - Man that was scary.

Mr. Moe

Got my drone delivered this morning at work. Charged up batteries and controller, Watched a ton of you tube videos. Got home did my first flight.. man that was the most scariest thing I've done in awhile. Got that out of the way time for a few more flights before I take her out of beginner mode. Lol

MadValley

Your first flight out of beginner mode will be as scary as your first flight. All of a sudden you realize how fast these things can go. And then there's sport mode which is a whole 'nother thing.

joejaxvic123

Hey Moe, did my first tonight, freaking intense! These things are Epic! I never got above 25ft...so yeah....lots of trees around.

Got my drone delivered this morning at work. Charged up batteries and controller, Watched a ton of you tube videos. Got home did my first flight.. man that was the most scariest thing I've done in awhile. Got that out of the way time for a few more flights before I take her out of beginner mode. Lol
Wait till you send it out a couple miles, and see it return..

JMF

Yeah, it's a bit scary, it took me a while to get the nerves under control, wait until you take it out about a mile or so for the first time, that's fun too,
but it just gets better, enjoy !!

Dgardner007

Welcome to the MPPs Mavic Pro Pilots forum alot of good information here.
My only advice is take ur time with her....And make sure your props are secure
happened on my second flight . I did manage to recover the prop once it came back down , a good thing I left my gimbal cover on ...I woukd have been buying a new gimbal
.Enjoy your Mavic

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cameron Woods