DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight with DJI app

koopyetz

Reactions
Had my first flight today using DJI go 4 app. Seeing the ground and surrounding area as viewed on my iPhone was amazing. Practiced yaw movement to watch the scenery change. Will download the photos and flight log . I’m also increasing my distance to gauge how well I see the drone.

Enjoying this hobby. Fortunate to be able to have a drone of this caliber.

Rick

Reactions: Hauptmann
The MP is a very nice drone, as is all the DJI range. Glad you’re enjoying flying.?

Just take your time experimenting and getting yourself more familiarised with everything especially the Go4 app.?

Looking forward to seeing some of your photos?

Reactions: koopyetz
The MP is a very nice drone, as is all the DJI range. Glad you’re enjoying flying.?

Just take your time experimenting and getting yourself more familiarised with everything especially the Go4 app.?

Looking forward to seeing some of your photos?
Thank for the reply and guidance. I’ll be spending more time reading thru app information. Will do on photo request.

My thanks to you all for the replies and links. I appreciate the information . I think it will help me become better acquainted with all aspects of this drone.

Regards

Photo from my MP and satellite photo from Maps. The area is new park opened last year. It's a nice open area that I can practice at and slowly work my way out towards the property line .

Attachments

• MPark1 6:18:19.jpeg
    MPark1 6:18:19.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 10.52.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 10.52.20 AM.png
    374.4 KB · Views: 8
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads