DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight with my DJI Googles (Sweden)

Garuda

Reactions
Found my favourite droning spot, quiet and beautiful. I was very excited to do a real test flight with my new DJI Googles. A video does not capture the immersive and fun feeling you get with these on your face. But I really love them! Not only do they make it more fun, they are very functional as a camera tool. Headtrack for smooth pans and very intuitive to re-focus without looking at your phone/tablet. Hope you like the video!

Excellent video....such clarity and smooth footage with really interesting scenery.
The first few seconds of flight shows us the amazing view. I can see why it’s your fave spot.

Reactions: Garuda
Excellent video....such clarity and smooth footage with really interesting scenery.
The first few seconds of flight shows us the amazing view. I can see why it’s your fave spot.
Thank you! Yeah I just felt I need to test out new equipment with no distractions...no people, no wind and a bunch of batteries. Have you tried the Googles?

No, not tried them yet.
I’m reasonably new to the circuit (at least as a hobbiest rather than “toy” drones).
Maybe one day when I’ve got used to flying out a bit further than I do at the moment. My max distance is currently 400m so have a lot to learn still.

Reactions: Garuda
No, not tried them yet.
I’m reasonably new to the circuit (at least as a hobbiest rather than “toy” drones).
Maybe one day when I’ve got used to flying out a bit further than I do at the moment. My max distance is currently 400m so have a lot to learn still.
About the max distance, I think that is a healthy approach you have Thumbswayup. I even prefer to be close to the drone when filming (if possible). You get a better sense of how and where the best shots can be captured IMO

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll