DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First flight.

FL1H1

Reactions
Finally, we have lift off. In truth I only flew it for about 10 minutes in beginner mode as it was STILL raining!! Not very heavily but after ten minutes it was starting to build up on the controller and ipad and start dripping, and I don't want to damage any brand new equipment so I stood down. It was great though, very early in the morning, so not a soul around. Stood on a mound flew it low to shoot it high. Enjoyed it. Glad it didn't crash mind you because it's so wet it was like flying it over a Marsh, puddles so big they're like small ponds. Struggled to connect a bit at first, don't know why. I can see flying one of these things requires a good amount of practice.

I also have yet to be prompted to register the Mavic Pro for after care, or whatever is, anyone know how I'm to do that? Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: joejaxvic123
Pleased you enjoyed your virgin flight.....
Yeah, but oh boy is the weather frustrating. I can go out early, when all are still in bed and that's great because I don't want people disturbing me but I can't be standing out there with water running down the ipad. Still, gives more time to read about it all I suppose cause at the moment I have little idea how to do anything. But yes, it was fun

Hopefully there will be better weather soon. You can get the DJI Care Refresh plan from the website, could be trouble after 48 hours of quad activation.

I think you want to jump on the DJI Care Refresh. I decided to buy it after having issues with the remote out of the box. I could not fly until I got another remote and did my maiden flight yesterday.

Hopefully there will be better weather soon. You can get the DJI Care Refresh plan from the website, could be trouble after 48 hours of quad activation.

Yeah, on forums I seem to ask without bothering to look for answers first without thinking. Its lazy. Only later do I think, and think Google it, or look at their website. Not used to using forums. Anyway I'll sort that out in a second Thanks

Reactions: joejaxvic123

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998