DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Flight

Clarkey62

Reactions
Hi Guys, just got back from the first flight of my M2 Zoom. All went well considering i had no idea 2 days ago (still dont I suppose) One question. How do I transfer the video from the drone to the computer? I looked in the manual but couldn't see anything that helps. I assumed a cable from the drone to the usb port on my computer but could see where to plug a cable in on the drone. Thanks in advance.
Alan

Hi Guys, just got back from the first flight of my M2 Zoom. All went well considering i had no idea 2 days ago (still dont I suppose) One question. How do I transfer the video from the drone to the computer? I looked in the manual but couldn't see anything that helps. I assumed a cable from the drone to the usb port on my computer but could see where to plug a cable in on the drone. Thanks in advance.
Alan
It's on the side, the manual will show you where.

Glad you found it and welcome to the forum. I always just take the card out myself
but curious you said manual..do you mean what came with it ?

Reactions: Clarkey62
No I didn't get a manual (Printed) with mine. One of the guys put a link up on my first post to where the manual (PDF) is at DJI.
What I was asking for they come with the quick start or mine did and had the link for it if you didn't have it but you good now so enjoy .0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Clarkey62
Found it, thanks mate

You can, I believe, also transfer the images from the drone to your device (phone/tablet). Under the Camera Settings "slider" icon under the camera button is the TRIANGLE icon which like on a camera allows you to review video or pictures. If you press that, then choose a file, you are offered yet another icon which can copy (I am not sure if it may be a MOVE) to your device.

And, please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hit the triangle and you see what is on your card
IMG_2321.jpeg touch on whatever and it downloads to your device IMG_2322.jpeg
while it is powered up. Correct 0ROJYyg.png

I just take out the Micro USB card and load it into my computer, a lot easier than connecting everything up between the drone and the computer.

The thing to note with new pilots is that the M2 series does not come with an SF card, but has an internal 8GB storage, which is the default.

The thing to note with new pilots is that the M2 series does not come with an SF card, but has an internal 8GB storage, which is the default.
It comes with a Micro SD card. The internal 8gb is for when you get to a site to fly and you forgot to bring or insert your Micro SD card. It is not what you would normally record to.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15