DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Mavic Pro Video at The Hard Rock in Cancun... Feedback please

I can't believe you fly your drone right over the hotel like that. I'm not criticizing you, but I'd be nervous that this would be disallowed or the Mexicalis would come and give me a hard time. I don't mind doing it on the beach in the USA, but I never fly it near a hotel I'm staying at. Anyway, thoughts?

Reactions: SteveM
Bad motor scooter......awesome video and sound track, I love Montrose !!!

I can't believe you fly your drone right over the hotel like that. I'm not criticizing you, but I'd be nervous that this would be disallowed or the Mexicalis would come and give me a hard time. I don't mind doing it on the beach in the USA, but I never fly it near a hotel I'm staying at. Anyway, thoughts?
jbarr55, I was sitting in a lounge chair at Playa Marlin 007 style, nearly 2 kilometers away. As they say here in Mexico, no hay problema...

Very nice. Makes me wanna go to cancun. Going to Hawaii in a few months. I might do the same thing.

Thanks JMF! The music bed is actually Space Station #5, but both songs and Montrose rock!

LOL, it's been a while since I last heard the tune.....at least I got the band name right.;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78