DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flashing Remote Controller Firmware

STEye

Reactions
I have read extensively about flashing firmware on the Mavic AC, however I don't see any threads on flashing the remote controller. The Dank Downloader appears to have matching firmware for the RC for each revision. Is this something you are supposed to do every time you flash the AC? Can it be done through Assistant 2? Thanks in advance.

I have read extensively about flashing firmware on the Mavic AC, however I don't see any threads on flashing the remote controller. The Dank Downloader appears to have matching firmware for the RC for each revision. Is this something you are supposed to do every time you flash the AC? Can it be done through Assistant 2? Thanks in advance.

The assistant is used to flash the controller to whatever firmware is shown in the list, lauch the assistant then connect and turn on the remote, it will show up as the Mavic remote, then flash it.
The DankDownloader is used primarlily for flashing the AC or RC with a lower version of the firmware, you dont need to have the remote on the same FW as the quad but most tend to do so, use the Dank downloader to get the version you want then use Dumbldore to flash the remote and use the assistant to verify it has flashed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661