DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Log - Can you help me analyze and solve my crash problem

MiguelB

Reactions
Hi guys,

I created this thread (Crashed and went into sea water - Help please) a few days ago and would like some help from you now on analyzing the log of the flight when the Mavic lost the connection, went in ATTI mode until crashing on a rocky wall and falling into the sea water.

This is the Log of the crashing flight: DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

I also made the questions below there, cause I don't really know what should I do at the moment:

What should I do?

1 - send it to the store where I bought and let them report to DJI? (DJI support said I can only claim warranty from the country where I bought it) - I am living in Thailand and the store is in Malaysia.

2 - send it to the DJI Service Center in Bangkok and wait for what they have to say.

3 - Try to sell the drone or the parts and get a new one without the control (I have everything from the Fly More Combo)

I really don't know what should I do as wouldn't like to spend more money in something I don't really know it's gonna be fixed or I'll have to spend even more money to fix.

I also made a video from the day I turned it on, showing how the gimbal turns up and down, will upload soon. UPDATE: This is the link for the video: DJI Mavic Pro - crashed - Streamable

Thanks for all the help.

Bruno.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I created this thread (Crashed and went into sea water - Help please) a few days ago and would like some help from you now on analyzing the log of the flight when the Mavic lost the connection, went in ATTI mode until crashing on a rocky wall and falling into the sea water.

This is the Log of the crashing flight: DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

I also made the questions below there, cause I don't really know what should I do at the moment:

What should I do?

1 - send it to the store where I bought and let them report to DJI? (DJI support said I can only claim warranty from the country where I bought it) - I am living in Thailand and the store is in Malaysia.

2 - send it to the DJI Service Center in Bangkok and wait for what they have to say.

3 - Try to sell the drone or the parts and get a new one without the control (I have everything from the Fly More Combo)

I really don't know what should I do as wouldn't like to spend more money in something I don't really know it's gonna be fixed or I'll have to spend even more money to fix.

I also made a video from the day I turned it on, showing how the gimbal turns up and down, will upload soon.

Thanks for all the help.

Bruno.
hi bruno
without looking at the log id say it was
"I was flying from a boat on a place closed by high rocky walls":(

Hi guys, just a heads up. This was DJI answer after sending them the flight logs, let me know your thoughts:

Dear Bruno,

Thank you for your patience.

Here's the result of data analysis:

Flight record:21/03/2018 12:43:17
APP account: ################
1. The aircraft worked under Optical mode after taking off;
2. T=00:35, H=2.2 m, the aircraft switched to Atti mode due to the weak GPS signal; there was no home point recorded;
3. T=00:40, H=2.3 m, the aircraft crashed in A mode.
4. In Attitude mode, the aircraft could not hover in place, brake and avoid obstacle automatically. Please fly with caution.

Conclusion: Crashed in A mode, no warranty

Thank you for understanding.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore