DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Log

hychewright

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello Pilots, I was just wondering how many of you Keep a personal flight log for your mavic? If so, did you make your own log or purchase one? I personalty don't have a flight log yet but thinking about either purchasing one or make my own. Thought this would be a good topic for discussion and ideas. Happy and Safe Flying!

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Hello Pilots, I was just wondering how many of you Keep a personal flight log for your mavic? If so, did you make your own log or purchase one? I personalty don't have a flight log yet but thinking about either purchasing one or make my own. Thought this would be a good topic for discussion and ideas. Happy and Safe Flying!
I keep track of all of my flight records, but I never sync with any record server. I made my own data tracking database via Excel and using VBA coding. I have almost 2000 records, starting in August, 2018. Besides accumulating various flight statistics, a primary objective is to monitor battery health.
Conversion from TXT to CSV is embedded in the Excel code via this tool:

I also tie into Google Earth Pro to view flight paths based on the path files generated by the conversion tool.

Last edited:
Check out the free version of AirdataUAV. It does much more than just log your flights.

Reactions: hychewright
What is the purpose of keeping a personel flight record log?

I keep the flight log synched and use it as my flight log. I also carry a small notepad and pen for recording maintenance and the like.

What is the purpose of keeping a personel flight record log?

Long standing Aviation practice.

Hmm. My flight log seems to be empty... Oh, here we are. Took a minute for the list to come.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archanut