DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Log

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello I have Air2S with Dji FLY AND B4UFLY loaded on it. The problem I have is I'am new. What I need is help creating a flight log. I have a rough idea how to do it.
I need help in what sequence I need to follow to get from start to finish so l can fly by the rules and also log in with the FAA. I have tried to find help locally, but with no luck. I know it's tall order any help will be appreciated.
Fly Safe Doug
[email protected]

Every flight is recorded in the app and can be brought up later.

On the main screen under the PROFILE tab you'll find your hours, distance and flights.

Click the MORE tab and you can view each flight.

Another way is to set up a free account with AIRDATA that automatically syncs your flights once your device is back home with Wi-Fi.

AIRDATA provides a little more information about the flight verses the stock flight record.

I don't want to read a log, I want to create. A flight plan I don't know how to do it. Therefore I can't get my drone off the ground.
Regards Oman
PS I need to know how to use Dji Geo unlocking ,aloft,b4ufly,etc.

Last edited:
Ok.

I didn't understand.

I haven't had to do any of that stuff with mine so I'm not sure how to do it.

Benefits of flying in class G airspace.

Thank you very much Oman

What I'am trying to say is that I want to find a place to fly , get approval and clearance to fly in that area I picked and take off. It's the approval and clearance part that I don't know how to obtain. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks oman.

It's the approval and clearance part that I don't know how to obtain.

I opened up my ALOFT app and it looks like you could get approval to fly through the LAANC process after you submit a request.

I did a quick request to fly in controlled airspace around Springfield, MA and it looks it may have been approved.

Screenshot_20211004-040853.png

Step 4 of 4 is final confirmation with your contact information which I didn't do.

Keep in mind, this may give you the clearance to fly in the airspace, but not the property you are launching from such as a park that may have restrictions from launching / landing of a drone.

Maybe this helps?? ?

Last edited:
What I'am trying to say is that I want to find a place to fly , get approval and clearance to fly in that area I picked and take off. It's the approval and clearance part that I don't know how to obtain. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks oman.
If you haven't decided where to fly, how do you know that you'll need any approval or clearance?
In most places, there is no need for any of that or to "log in with the FAA" at all.

It would make sense to go back to the beginning and start again without any assumptions.
Where do you want to fly?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan